Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funds Update

The letters went out last week and my first update came back probably as many of you were walking to your mailbox, so the first told me I had zero moneys in.
But now! Only a week later, $410 have been raised! Thanks, you friends who contributed!

A side note though- we've got to buy plane tickets soon, so if you have already decided to give financially but just have put off actually throwing it in that mail, then take a graduating student's advice: Procrastination does not pay off! And don't forget to send in that slip of paper so they know to put it in my account.

No really, you all are great and I have no doubt that the Lord will provide.

Keep praying for me and my team! Thanks :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I mailed ours yesterday (5/19). Thanks for the updates even tho you are still here for a couple of months.