First, an update on my summer and pre-trip prep. I had been planning on a relatively relaxing summer with plenty of time for planning, and thinking ahead about this trip. Working at Taylor with a summer high school honors program called CRAM has taken up the past two weeks and four days. That was supposed to be it. But I received a call from Lutheran Hills, the camp that I worked at last year and one of the current directors is unable to stay at camp this summer so I'm filling in for the rest of the summer. This puts a bit of pressure on the pre-trip prep, but I'll have a week between camp and leaving for SL.
Needless to say I'm going to need lots of prayer even before I get to Africa that I can be well rested and ready for this adventure.
Second, the latest on funds. $4925! Only $475 to go (and that needs to be in by July 15)! Thank you for helping me meet the deadline for the plane tickets earler this month and I know we can make this one in the next two weeks. Thank you so much! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment