Here I am, nearing the end of JTerm and I have plane tickets to hop across the pond in 177 hours (that is a week and 12 hours... Dad, check my math). Not too much to report now except we've learned lots of valuable stuff from the girls who were in our place last semester and I'm getting pretty excited. This is mostly a post to let you know that you can start paying attention to this blog now cause things are about to start going down.
3 comments:
Aunt Jo and I wish you well on your journey, Ben Henry. We know you'll be a blessing to others, and we pray you receive a blessing in return!
send a pic of the teeter-go-round in action!! Have a great flight over the pond!
Hi Ben:
Hope you had a great flight to Ireland. We will look for your interesting and lively stories. Be safe and have fun.
With Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment