"Our last day at Barskoye began with the Bible lesson on the Cross, Resurrection, and the basic salvation message. The kids were actually responsive and as I explained that we were all sinners, but had to ask for forgiveness then asked if they wanted to ask Jesus to forgive them, they said, "Da!" It was so great.
We had a typical day after that except at about 4:15 the kids left for tea earlier than usual. They never came back and we missed saying goodbye when we left at 5. We saw only tow of them as we left, so it was sad to miss out on the farewells.
This evening's meeting was great. I was so proud of my team, how they have grown and they way they have spiritually matured. Something extraordinary happened this week and I love it."
We had a typical day after that except at about 4:15 the kids left for tea earlier than usual. They never came back and we missed saying goodbye when we left at 5. We saw only tow of them as we left, so it was sad to miss out on the farewells.
This evening's meeting was great. I was so proud of my team, how they have grown and they way they have spiritually matured. Something extraordinary happened this week and I love it."
No comments:
Post a Comment