Monday, January 9, 2012

To Busy To Blog!

You must know that keeping my supporters updated is pretty high priority list... in fact it's number 2, right behind finishing all  of my duties here in Ecuador.  So perhaps you have an understanding of how busy I've been since arriving in Ecuador on Jan 5.  This is due in part to the rigorous schedule our host church in Guabo set up for us, but also because only a day or two after arriving, my co-leader fell ill due to a bad reaction to her anti-malarial medicine and so leading the trip has been solely on my shoulders... until we were reunited with her today!

So, now we are in Cuenca and our schedules is less rigorous and I have have a co leader again!  I plan to take this time to recap arriving in Ecuador and tell you about our whole week in Guabo in the coastal region of Ecuador before we arrived in this beautiful city in the mountains.

I will change the dates to reflect when things happened and I'll even set this one as first so that it will appear on Jan 9 when I am really composing it on Jan 13.  I think it will make more sense in order and will be easier for you to digest in smaller posts that follow the right sequence.

Thank you for your patience and for all your prayers!  They have been answered in so many ways!


Also, check out the official Lighthouse blog that's being written by two of our students: http://tulighthouse.wordpress.com/ecuador/

No comments: